Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
03/01/08 - Recruiting and Release!
Hi! Right now the group has been inactive for a really long time because of people disappearing everywhere.
Ough, Even Amanda disappeared, or well no one has got a hold of her thought.
But all the links to the manga are dead and so i thought of re-uploading them BUT they are no-where to be found Sad and i searched trought the internet.
I could only find it at mangafox, but now it's a "mangafox logo" on all the pages unfortuanetely.
But that's why i restarted scanlating them, it will take a while and i don't got the last volume of the manga either.

Anyway join the forum post 25...or 15? posts to get to the downloads and there you can find the re-release in the Orgel Garden forum.

Right now we are without any translators, NONE (understand? comprende?) so we need you guys to be here, and help me everyone that knows Chinese, Korean or Japanese please pm me.

AND if there is anyone who wants to be some kind of other staff member (except proof) pm me.

AND yes, this is the message you all knew you would fear, (normal members please dont continue reading this cause it might k*ll you)
Okay, all older staff members, please contact me or there might be a big boom.
and Amanda if you ever are coming back, please tell me so.